Monday, August 4, 2008

Things I learned on vacation...


  1. When in doubt, rent the mini-van - For a while, we had considered driving my car on this vacation. The week rental fee for the mini-van was totally worth it. Space is good.

  2. Check climate data before planning travel - In the winter go south; in the summer go north. This can't always be done, but think about it.

  3. Take a day off work before and after your trip if at all possible - I can't tell you how glad I am that I don't have to work tomorrow.

  4. Wear sunscreen and a hat. Period.

  5. A good breakfast does make the day start off right. And it can get you through a pretty active day.

The vacation re-cap will be posted tomorrow. For now, off to sleep for me.

1 comment:

Mariandy said...

Welcome back! Look forward to reading the recap. I have a feeling you have some really, really good stories . . .