Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mini-Golf, Swimming, Go-Karts and more (Tuesday, July 29)

Today was a good, relaxing day, mainly spent at the resort. They had a mini-golf course and even Granny played with us. I am not the mini-golf pro, but I was very lucky and won that round. Then we went swimming for a couple of hours. We swam both in the indoor and outdoor pool, which was a key in my not getting too sunburned (more about that in a later post). The indoor pool was cold, but I can't believe how refreshing it felt to be in that cool, cool water when it was so absolutely hot outside.

Later on in the day I had some work to get done, so I slipped away to Starbucks with my laptop. I had to get some things in by the 31st, and it all got done while they were go-karting. My Mom had a great time watching my nephew drive those go-karts. On Wednesday, she said to see him drive those go-karts was worth the whole trip. There were many more of those moments to come.

No comments: