Friday, September 5, 2008

The Mysterious White Van

Tonight I checked my email to find a message from the Neighborhood Watch Block Captain about a mysterious white van in my neighborhood. Here's how it went:

"...It happened to come through after dinner and park at the corner of New Jersey and Fall Creek Pkwy. We got out the camera and took a picture. When he saw me do that, he drove away, so I got the back side of the van, including the license plate. I attached the pictures for you (small files, but if you want/need full scale high res,they are 2-3 meg). K___ followed the van on his bike, and saw it deliver something on Alabama (he said a recycling box, or something like it, but it wasn't a DPW van, nor marked commercially). Could be nothing, and probably not worth too much concern unless something happens over the next few days."


It seems my delivery of fruits and vegetables has caught the attention of neighbors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny but you're really lucky to have neighbors watching out for you like that. I wonder if anyone in my neighborhood will notice when my deliveries start coming next week. :-)